The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Knot Cash Fund Hacked? Privacy Error Massage

It appears guests have been unable to give us a cash-registry gift towards our fund. When they click the "Gift It" button they're redirected to a privacy error page with the following message:

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from registry.theknot.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERRCERTDATE_INVALID

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the time to a more specific minute

Hello! Can you please make it possible to change the time of the ceremony to a time other than 15 minute intervals? I am starting my wedding at 1:03 in honor of my dad, and that is what is printed on the invitations, but because the Knot currently only lets me set the time to 1:00 or 1:15, etc, the 1:03 on my invitations looks like a mistake to anyone who double check it on the website. Please help!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "green" weddings - article feedback

Hello! I love your article "Your Eco-Friendly Wedding Guide"
    (https://www.theknot.com/content/eco-friendly-wedding-guide) and I'm so thrilled that there is momentum behind more "green" weddings! As a specialty cut flower farmer, it's something I'm pretty passionate about. There were 2 areas where I think you could include a couple other ideas... for flowers, suggest brides find a local flower farm! You can't get any fresher, reduces carbon footprint, supports local businesses, etc. Also, there is an amazing non-profit bridal shop in our area called The Brides Project (thebridesproject.org) where they sell donated dresses, and all proceeds go to patients coping with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can't navigate the desktop version of this site

I'm unable to scroll my guest list on the website because the footer covers up any additional navigation. I can't see my guest list. Only the first 8 or 9 people show up. We also can't tell which of the sides (bride or groom) that the guest belongs too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. RSVP - Use of Cache/Cookie Data - User Experience Improvement Required

RSVP functionality.

If guests are trying to RSVP and using a shared computer, the RSVP registers the first attendee. When the second attendee attempts to RSVP, the option is not available because the browser seems to recognise, from the cookies, that the guest has already RSVP'd.

Easy to reproduce in testing; would recommend reviewing and adjusting the settings to not look at cookies/cache, or provide an option to 'RSVP as another guest' etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. wedding website

Wedding website is not working

When I go to type in the URL, it won't let me continue. I typed in the url that I had assigned that I saw on the app on my phone, but it gives an error saying it can't find that URL. I've been trying to make it work for a few days and can't get past selecting a theme.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How does the Knot RSVP reminders work?

How often and are the reminders automatically sent.

It would be nice to have some idea of the frequency and who the reminders are going to, to ensure the appropriate people are being contacted and notified.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Combat Yahoo Password Issues Effectively With Yahoo Customer Service

If day by day your account password is getting weaker and you want to make it very strong and hack proof too, you should avail significant support. For that, you should opt for the Yahoo Customer Service and maximize your satisfaction by making you aware of the way to safeguard your Yahoo mail account password. https://www.customerservicephone-number.com/yahoo-customer-service-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can I Get Proper Aid For Google Account Recovery?

Yes, definitely if you are not able to do Google Account Recovery on your own and wants some proper aid to eradicate your issues from the root, then simply come to the professionals. Here, you will get the chance to grab our free-of-cost service in a very proficient manner. For this, you have to go to our channel and simply obtain the appropriate remedies by the tech experts. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/google-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have you a problem with Dell Printer? You don’t need to worry. Just call Dell Support.

Whatever the problem may be with your Dell printer, you never need to take any tension. The Dell support team is here to help you in getting rid of all those issues. The only thing that we ask you to do is to contact us at our toll-free number, and then, you will realize that how so simple it is to fix all those glitches.https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Want a solution to communicate with Dell support

Well, having issues with dell products and services and don’t know how to fix it? Then you come to the right place just visit the official help page of Dell support. You can get there with the help of the internet and seek all the tips that will help in fixing your technical issue. You can also call them there support team will provide you with the best tips.https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Know about Google account recovery:

Since we use Google products and services for our day to day work. It has become essential that we must be aware of the process of recovering our data and information during the case of an emergency. If you don’t know how to do it? Don’t feel depressed just know about the process of Google Account Recovery. You can find out about it on the official help page of Google. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/google-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get Facebook Help if Unable To Receive verification Code

Well, every day we use our google account for various types of work. Sometimes due to our leniency, we lost our account and don't know how to restore it? So, if you are also lost your account then, don’t get disheartened find out about the process of Google Account Recovery. You can find out about it on the official help page of Google. https://www.pcmonks.net/google-account-recovery-phone-number.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to login Verizon account call at Verizon wireless phone number

If in the case while login the Verizon account you are confronting the problems then first check your internet connection and after that once check the entered credentials if in case all things are managed well then for help contact Verizon wireless phone number.
    https://www.verizon-wirelesscustomerservice.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Contact Dell support for any help

As you know dell is the famous computer manufacturing brand. Millions of users use their products and services across the globe. It is also the fact that a lot of users come across different types of technical issues. Due to the lack of awareness of what to do in these types of situations, they got freaked out. Don’t get freaked out for any help in contact with Dell support. Their support team will provide you the best solutions. https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get in touch with Dell support for any query

Since Dell is the global brand and its products and services are used worldwide. It means there are millions of users who have a lot of queries or doubts in their minds. They are seeking someone who can answer those doubts and queries. If you are also among those consumers then, just Get in touch with Dell support. Their support team will relieve you of all your queries. https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get your Facebook Marketplace account encrypted To encrypt your Facebook Marketplace account immediately look for solutions online as we

To encrypt your Facebook Marketplace account immediately look for solutions online as we know that security is the primary issue. To secure account look for procedures online or we would suggest you to directly make a call on the toll-free number which is always flashing on the screen. Simply visit the site and grab the number or report your query to the professionals. They will immediately look into the matter.
    https://www.monktech.us/facebook-marketplace.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How To Troubleshoot Epson Error Code 0xf1: The Complete Guide

Sometimes, when using your printer, you may have face the glitch that your device may fail in performing its a regular function. Sometimes, the device may even fail in reading any document from the left to the right side. It may make you unable to use your printer. Let me tell you that it is Epson printer error code 0xf1. Read More-https://www.epsonprintersupportpro.net/blog/fix-epson-printer-error-code-0xf1/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Photo Albums

PLEASE bring back photo albums instead of everything having to be in one album.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

20. BRING BACK Drop Downs Under Sections

PLEASE Bring back the drop downs menu on the wedding website.

Where it could list Registry then drop downs be Pottery Barn, Bed Bath and Beyond, ETC.

This used to be a feature and I have no Idea why it was taken away. I like different sections all being able to be under one header...

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base