The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cash App Refund ID not Allotted? Get to Cash App Support Service.

The refund ID is the unique ID code given to each Cash App Refund request so that the backend support can differentiate between the users and the orders. However, if you’ve not been allocated the ID, then the best course of action is to call the app’s customer care service and get to know about the problem as to why you’ve not been allotted the ID. https://sprint-customerservice.com/cash-app-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can’t See My Cash App Refund Request? Contact Cash App Service.

You might have received a defective product and therefore, applied for a Cash App Refund to get your money back. However, you are not able to see your refund request. In that case, you can refresh the webpage to make it visible. If still, the request isn’t visible, then you can contact the support service team to get to know the reason.

https://www.verizon-wirelesscustomerservice.com/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Re: email coupon

I signed up for the Email list and to also use the welcome coupon only to find out I was sent an expired coupon. It expired 3/31/20 and it’s 4/5/20 today. Disappointing. Plz advise. Thx I you know advance. I took a screenshot, see attached.

Tricia

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  The Knot Shop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scroll bar needed for guest list fill in.

When filling in my guest's info, I can't scroll down or up ..... very annoying!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cash App Refund if Money Sent to Wrong Person? Call Cash App Support.

There can be times when due to misjudgment, you send the money to a wrong person. In that case, you can not call the app’s support for a Cash App Refund. But what you can do is contact the person and humbly request him to send your money back using any mode of payment. If he doesn’t cooperate, then you can lodge a complaint against him.
    https://cash-app.apple-support-phonenumber.com/customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Didn’t Receive Cash App Refund? Contact Cash App Support.

Cash App refund gives you the opportunity to get you hard-earned money back if the product that you received is defective or it is malfunctioning. However, if you haven’t received Cash App Refund, then it is advisable to contact the app’s support team to know about the current status of your refund.
    https://sprint-customerservice.com/cash-app-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recover Hacked Cash App Account? Get Help from Cash App Phone Number.

The Cash App account is a very sensitive account as it is linked to your bank and contains money. Therefore, if you believe that your account has been hacked, then it becomes your highest priority to recover the account. In order to do so, all you gotta do is to get help from the support service by calling on the Cash App Phone Number for assistance.
    https://www.number-directory.com/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can’t link Cash Card with Cash App? Call Cash App Phone Number.

If you like to have debit cards to withdraw money from the ATM, then you’ll love the Cash cards that wok on the same principle and are linked to your Cash App account. However, if you face any glitch while using the card or are unable to link, then you can call the Cash App Phone Number for assistance.
    https://www.my-lenovosupport.com/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Session Logout? Recover My Yahoo Account.

Whenever you are going to access your Yahoo email account on another device like computer or laptop, then you have to log in your account by putting the correct user’s credentials. Even while you are going to attend any online event, then it also asks for your account, so make sure the session is not expired until you fill the details. If it expires, and you think to Recover My Yahoo Account, then contact us to get an instant solution.
    https://www.number-directory.com/yahoo-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can I Use Live Chat to Recover My Yahoo Account?

Yahoo support available for 24*7 to recover your all queries about all platforms and provide you appropriate solutions in a faster manner. If you don’t have a phone number or you don’t have sufficient time to talk on call but you are urgent work. To Recover My Yahoo Account, you can simply opt live chat. By choosing this option, you don't have need any phone number or not any silent environment.
    https://www.techjaadu.com/yahoo-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A Bundle of Love Spells / Marriage Spells +27787917167 Tied together to Make Your Marriage Happy in Sasolburg,Klerksdorp,Welkom,Potchefstrom

A Bundle of Love Spells / Marriage Spells +27787917167 Tied together to Make Your Marriage Happy in Sasolburg,Klerksdorp,Welkom,Potchefstrom,Carltonville,Khuma,Limpopo,Witbank,Standarton,Secunda,Middelburg,Vanderbijlpark,Secunda,Johannesburg,Soweto,Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane, Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, dendron, Giyani, Lephalale, musina,Alexandra Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort, Sandton, Alberton, Germiston, Benoni, Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville, Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Refilwe Zithobeni,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrif,Mohlakent,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu,Bellville Bloemfontein.

Remove the regret and anxiety of…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to embed video to wedding website

I would love to be able to directly embed our engagement video to the website (similar to the way photos can be uploaded directly, if we could directly upload a video).

I don't want to link to youtube or anything like that as I only want to show the video to people with our website access.

This would be an amazing feature - I know lots of couples have engagement/wedding videos to share!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

14. It would be great for the couple and their guests to be able to post messages back and forth on a wedding wall. I think the app should have

It would be great for the couple and their guests to be able to post messages back and forth on a wedding wall. I think the app should have a chat function as well as the option for private messages. It’s should be easy to select who the messages go to, everyone, one person, or a selected group.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

15. Invite Sent check box missing from new guest list manager

Since the update to the new guest list manager, the "invite sent" check box is no longer present.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

16. Guest Check-in

It would be a good idea or option to allow the Bridal Couple to go digital with guest check-in. If you could somehow make it an option to allow guests to check-in at the event with whomever is at the Reception table and also to make sure that their mailing address is correct or current.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

17. RSVP Reply by Date

The RSVP location on the website is great! But to keep all the RSVP information in one section may I suggest displaying the RSVP Reply by due date within the RSVP section when the RSVPs are being collected? I found that when my RSVPs were on for collection the due date was not displayed. Even though this information is on the invitation, I feel it would be beneficial to my guests to have this date listed under or above the RSVP button.

Thank you

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

18. The Knot Cash Fund.... great idea, not very well executed.

Instead of having to search through the countless items on the registry, maybe have the icon on the top be a direct link to the pop up? Definitely not easy to find.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

19. Add a password to the RSVP page only

I do not want to make my whole wedding website private, but I would like to make just the RSVP page private. Currently, even when using the Secure RSVP setting, when the website as a whole is not password protected, anyone in the world can type in "Michael" for example and RSVP for anyone named Michael on the guest list. It would be nice to make the RSVP page only private without having to make the whole website private.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

20. household

There used to be a place on the guest list manager that showed the number of households to be able to get the number of invitations to send but this has been removed.

It makes it VERY difficult to see how many invitations we need based off of the current view.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!

XOXO,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base