The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. llm

Cash App Customer Support: Toll-free Number +1-888-525-5954
    How to reach Cash App customer service? What is the customer support number of Square Cash App? These are the most frequently asked question over the internet

https://cashapp.help/
    https://cashapp.help/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Connect With Professionals Using Homework Help

Homework is assigned to students to utilize their spare time in studying and enhancing learning capabilities. When you are assigned homework or assignment, you need to take it seriously if you want to improve your learning. If you have issues or problems, take Homework Help and resolve your issues. With the help of online writing services, you will get a chance to finish your homework before the due dates. Whenever you have stress or less time to complete your academic papers, you need to ask your questions from professionals. Doing so will help you to get quality content and relevant…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ideas + Etiquette  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Preschool in Gopalganj | Play School in Gopalganj

London Kids Preschool franchise is a place where parents get satisfaction and children play and learn new things in a safe environment. Read more information about our preschool on our website.

Read More - https://bit.ly/2BPj6pF

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mix up while getting a Cash App Refund due to point of view legitimacy? Appear at help gathering.

The realness of the perspective is liberal withinside the event which you're looking for a Cash App Refund. In any case, withinside the occasion that you may not ensure cycle one in any case, while the perspective is genuine, with the guide of using you by then obviously need to brisk touch the customer care to get the central help. You can in like manner visit tech care regions for help.
    https://www.contact-customer-service.net/blog/cash-app-refund/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Call on Cash Customer Service to ask is bank account needed?

Cash app is an alternative to make transaction without a bank account, and it is developed by Square Inc. If you have a bank account then you can add it to make a transaction. Apart from this, you can add a debit card, credit card to spend money directly from the Cash app balance. If you have still any doubts, then go to call on Cash App Customer Service.
    https://www.cash-app-customer-service.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Packers and Movers in Punjabi Bagh

RKSA Packers & Movers provides the best packing and moving service in Delhi and Haryana. So if you need help from packers and movers, just contact RKSA Packers & Movers. We provide a safe and secure transfer service to our customers at affordable rates.

Packers and Movers in Punjabi Bagh - https://bit.ly/3fBgOZP

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Nagpur packers and movers

ShiftingWale packers and movers company provide home, office, industrial goods, and vehicle relocation services at affordable rates. So if you need packers and movers company service then contact us. We provide reliable and hassle-free transfer service.

Nagpur packers and movers - https://bit.ly/2Cu2W5i

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Future Institutions - PGDM College in Lucknow

Future Institutions are the first choice of students who want the best courses like MBA, BTech, BCA, Engineering, Pharmacy, PGDM, etc. at an affordable fee. Contact us today from Future Institutions or read more information about the admission process on our website.

Read More - https://bit.ly/32GQY36

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve Registry Info in Wish List

When I select an expensive gift from a store (that is compatible with the knot) and choose to allow group gifting, the gift shows up in "the wish list" with the picture and a price, but it does indicate that group gifting is allowed. Many of my guests have scrolled past the high price tag thinking it's too expensive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

10. Embed Map

It would be appreciated if there was a 'code block' option so I could embed a custom google map with locations relevant to our wedding.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

11. Wedding Party Page - Format of Members

I was disappointed to see that you no longer allow wedding party members to be formatted so the bridesmaids and groomsmen are listed next to each other. I have many bridesmaids and groomsmen and now their pictures and bios are so long. You have to scroll down to see them all. I would prefer if I can have my maid of honor next to the best man, have bridesmaids line up with groomsmen.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

12. Update “points for your videographer”

https://www.theknot.com/content/wedding-videography-contract-checklist

I’ve been wondering why so many of my clients are asking for RAW footage from my wedding video business. Finally one of them pointed me to this article. I’ve talked with several people in the wedding videography/photography business and no one I’ve talked to gives RAW’s as a part of the package. If the client does want them (which we feel violates our artistic vision that we were hired to have) then we would charge and exorbitant price. I’d suggest removing that portion from your checklist as it seems to be causing issues between the videographer and the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We really do appreciate the feedback as it is timely and valuable. Our Editorial team has received your comments and are working on how we can better update articles and provide more timely direction in our future communications.

XOXO,

13. Cooper Stallion Media - Response From The Knot Worldwide

Copper Stallion Media is a videography company that was hired by Justin Montney and Alexis-Athena Wyatt for their wedding. Due to his fiance’s death, Justin Montney has requested that Copper Stallion Media refund to him the money that he paid Copper Stallion Media as a deposit for services for their wedding ceremony. It recently became known to us that the Copper Stallion Media account on The Knot and WeddingWire was created under a false identity. This violates our Terms of Use. As soon as we became aware, we took immediate action and removed Copper Stallion Media from our marketplaces on…

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please bring back 'frozen' headers feature on website

The Knot used to have an amazing wedding website feature, where even if you scrolled to the bottom on the page, the headers for your different website sections would still appear at the top of them page. I do not understand why you removed this feature with your 2020 product release, can you please, please bring this feature back?

This was such a great feature! Please consider bringing this back!

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

XOXO,

15. Guest Book

We have a small wedding and some people may just want to buy something off the registry or leave a nice note of well wishes. It woudl be nice if people could leave the bride and groom a message if they can't attend the wedding.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!

16. Add a section for a live video to stream wedding

With the virus going on wedding may have to slim the list so on the website have a live link to let guests watch virtually and you don’t have to do it on Facebook live and only guests who were invited can watch.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

17. Date format flexibility

Hi. I’m Australian. We use a DD/MM/YYYY date format i.e. 17 December 2020 would be 17.12.2020 but the USA would use the format of 12.17.2020.
    The USA format would confuse my family and friends. Can the date format on the website be modified to suit the Australian format? Thanks.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

18. Ability to embed video to wedding website

I would love to be able to directly embed our engagement video to the website (similar to the way photos can be uploaded directly, if we could directly upload a video).

I don't want to link to youtube or anything like that as I only want to show the video to people with our website access.

This would be an amazing feature - I know lots of couples have engagement/wedding videos to share!

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

19. It would be great for the couple and their guests to be able to post messages back and forth on a wedding wall. I think the app should have

It would be great for the couple and their guests to be able to post messages back and forth on a wedding wall. I think the app should have a chat function as well as the option for private messages. It’s should be easy to select who the messages go to, everyone, one person, or a selected group.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

20. Invite Sent check box missing from new guest list manager

Since the update to the new guest list manager, the "invite sent" check box is no longer present.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base