The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Guest list manager update is not so great

I lost about ten guests in the import- so I had to print out the old one and go through one by one to find out who I'm missing. This would be easier if guests were organized in the same format as the old list. I'll probably just switch to Excel from here on out. Not impressed.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We truly appreciate all the feedback we have been getting on the new Guest List Manager. We know that the old manager had a few more features and we are continuing to work on improving the GLM and the RSVP features on our new site builder. Your feedback is being considered and we truly hope you see some improvements in the next few weeks/months to come. If you have a specific question that we can help you with now, please email our team at help@theknot.com. We are happy to look at your specific account and see if we can help at all.

Thanks everyone – for your patience and understanding.
    Keri

2. Alphabetical sorting by first or last name

This used to be by first name, and since I have numbered and sent out my invitations you have switched the sort to by last name. I am sure that for most people this is a more natural sort, but the change was made without any notice and will make double checking the responses from everyone much harder for me.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

3. Allow customized wording for sending address form

The heading in the form specifically says we are ready to send save the dates to our guests but we are only sending out invites.. our wedding is short notice so it's in 60 days but my guests are going to get the impression that my wedding date is further out if we have time to send save the dates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

4. I really DISLIKE how I can not view my guests according to their rsvp. If I knew this I certainly would not have updated. Please FIX ASAP!!

I really DISLIKE how you can no longer view guests according to their RSVP. I would NEVER have updated if I knew this feature would be removed. It is really inconvenient. The new lay out is not easier to navigate and really wish I could go back to what it was before. Terrible update. Also, I have had much trouble when people have same names but are put into different households. This website would not allow that and therefore I had to make up ways to distinguish some guests (for example - 2 of my male cousins who share the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

5. guest

1) separate the addresses into separate fields:

Address 1
    Address 2
    City, State, Zip code

this will allow the export to excel be smoother for making mail mergers

2) Once you assign a head of household, make it so you can add another member to the household in succession (such as their dependents or spouse). Have the last name, home address information pull over from the previous entry so all you would need to add is their first name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

6. Being able to send electronic invites separated between day and evening

Hi,

Like many folk these days we want to divide our guests in to day and evening. Once people register we should like to be able at the touch of a button send an electronic invite split between day and evening guests. Would make life so much simpler. These days we might have an email but often not an address. i would pay for that!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base