The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove wedding finish time

Hi,
    I was playing around with the website and decided to include a finish time to see what it looked like on the website.
    I now need to remove it as I do not want an end time on the website but will not let me now input no finish time.
    The section is under 'our wedding' ---> 'the wedding'.
    Please can you advise asap!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not Able To Recover Account Reach Yahoo Customer Service

If you have forgotten your password or an email id then there is no need to take tension as you can in a very easy manner can recover Yahoo account. If in case you need guidance or support to recover an account then you can reach Yahoo Customer Service as the professionals will guide you in recovering Yahoo account. https://www.yahoohome-page.com/yahoo-support-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Customer Service Can Assist You For Solving Queries

If you have forgotten your password or an email id then there is no need to take tension as you can in a very easy manner can recover Yahoo account. If in case you need guidance or support to recover an account then you can reach Yahoo Customer Service as the professionals will guide you in recovering Yahoo account. https://www.yahoohome-page.com/yahoo-support-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can not claim free Shutterfly photo book

I am not able to claim free Shutterfly photo book after reviews

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. With The Support Of Yahoo Customer Service Make Your Account Error-Free

On a daily basis facing the issues and error and really got frustrated with the same then there is no need to take tension as now by availing the Yahoo Customer Service you can fix yours all sort of issues and error within very lesser time. Our professionals first inspect and then research and then after that provide the solution. https://www.phone-support247.com/yahoo-support-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Encountering Issue While Forwarding An Email Contact Yahoo Customer Service

While forwarding the mails fronting the error or issues then first make sure that you are utilizing the internet and check the speed of internet if all things are managed in a proper manner and then to you are fronting the issues then just simply reach us by availing the Yahoo Customer Service and just fix all the problems immediately. https://www.contact-mailsupport.com/yahoo-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Encountering Issue While Forwarding An Email Contact Yahoo Customer Service

While forwarding the mails fronting the error or issues then first make sure that you are utilizing the internet and check the speed of internet if all things are managed in a proper manner and then to you are fronting the issues then just simply reach us by availing the Yahoo Customer Service and just fix all the problems immediately. https://www.contact-mailsupport.com/yahoo-phone-number/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cash App Customer Service Can Solve All Cash Related Queries

While using Cash App you are having numerous questions in your mind, then don't think twice in clearing those questions and you can clear your all doubts by reaching the Cash App Customer Service. You can contact our support team whenever you need it as we are open all the time to help and support you. https://www.gonetech.net/cash-app-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unable To Transfer Money Into Bank, Reach Cash App Customer Service

If you are fronting the issues while transferring the money then there is no need to panic as by just taking the help from Cash App Customer Service you can reach us and can resolve all queries within very little time. Our team can fix all server, technical and non-technical issues. https://www.monktech.net/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How to protect your Facebook Account Hacked?

Account safety is the priority as we are handling numerous accounts that are necessary in today’s world. There are several steps online from which you can easily take assistance. If you are still stuck, then we would prefer you to look for Facebook Account Hacked form our customer care representatives. They know exactly how to tackle the query on Facebook account security. They easily encrypt your account data. https://www.digitalworldsupport.com/social-media/facebook-customer-service-hack/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Poll Question for Transportation not showing up for RSVP

We want to try and add into the RSVP a poll question. Simply, a yes or no to if they will need transportation from hotels to the venue. Just trying to get a head count on how many people will use/want our bus shuttles vs ubering and what not.

I created an event in the "Our Wedding" section name Wedding Day Transportation. Edited it so it had 1 question, "Will you be riding the shuttle to the wedding?" yes or no.

But when you RSVP it does not come up. What are we doing wrong???

Please help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I never once made my website public or something I wanted to pop up in search engines and yet a website was created FOR ME.... NO!

This happened to my friend too! The knot just created a website and put their website at the top of the list. I picked a theme but that was it and next thing I knew an entire website was created for me with all of my information that... eerily enough was the exact same as the Zola website I created!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Meal Option Field overlaps with next guest RSVP and their option

If you create a detailed meal option, the field overlaps in the RSVP to the next person's in your group's option. Therefore cutting off important information. It is hard to ensure the detail of the menu is listed. It would also be beneficial to ensure there is a space at the choice of food option to write if they have any food intolerance, allergies or considerations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Theme's should have color options to match the options on inviations & save the dates.

The save the dates and invitations I am considering from shutterfly have a matching website theme on the knot, except for the invitations I picked the second color option they offered but your theme only offers the one option. This is for the Glowing Ceremony Theme. The invitations on shutterfly can be customized with a brown background instead but I can't make my wedding website match.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Knot Cash Funds Not showing

I have created a "Knot Cash Fund" but when I go to click on the box for said cash fund it sends me to an error page. My other two registries work and I am worried that the error message for the cash fund will cause issues for my guests. How do I ensure that that link is working?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ask for twitter support from the experienced professionals

How to install a Twitter on mobile?
    How to Tweet and get confirmation?
    If all these questions are bothering you then get Twitter support to solve the problems in an instant manner and in no time. All the instructions will be provided to the Twitter users on the phone call.
    https://www.deletemy-account.com/how-to-delete-twitter-account/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Know about cash app setting via cash app customer service

Connect with the team of cash app customer service in order to get all the solutions to your technical issues. Right from setting a PIN to creating a cash app account, you’ll get assistance from the technical representatives. In fact, you’re free to avail of this service round the clock right from your home or office. https://www.pcmonks.net/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Easily Contact Instagram Customer Service For help with your accounts

If you are encounter some specific issues with you Instagram account,copyright violation, hacked account, forgot password and more, you can contact Instagram Customer Service for help and fix your problems quickly. https://www.digitalworldsupport.com/social-media/easy-steps-to-contact-instagram-help/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Photos aren't showing on the website

photos aren't showing on the website. They are uploaded and I can see them on when I am building the website, but when I hit preview website they are all gone. And when I send out the link, they don't show up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Registry Not Sorting In The Order You Choose

Registry states you can drag and drop the tiles in the order you wish when selecting the custom feature. This does not work. When I drag something it just goes back to where it originally was.I then previewed my registry as a view and it says it is in the order of "couples fav" ... this is not listed in our favorite order, won't allow us to even arrange the order ...

I then tried to have viewers just see the price high to low when they first go on my registry page and this does not work either. It…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base