The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Instagram Update - Hashtag Albums No Longer Working

On December 11, 2018, Instagram will stop auto-importing photos into Wedding Websites. You'll still be able to upload your Instagram photos directly to your site. If you created an album with a hashtag, it will instead appear as a link for guests to view your photos on Instagram.

We are very sorry for if this causes issue on how your website is already set up. Unfortunately, we were just informed that Instagram is making this change on their side and we do not have a way to work around this.

If you are still looking for a way to gather…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Limited Options to Customize Website

These are issues/problems I feel should be addressed, preferably sooner than later:

1. Ability to actually customize our website like you advertise, because as of right now, the only real option for customization is to whether to show or hide pages/sections. What would truly make the website customizable is allowing us to decide/change where sections, pages, information, etc. is on the website navigation, and how it is displayed on the page. (Like separate "Home" and "Wedding" pages, as opposed to making the "Home" page show all of the details; AND on the "Guest Accommodations" page, I wish I could show…

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
        XOXO,
        Meuy

• Registry Note unable to change font color

The background for our website is dark purple and does not show Black font all too well. I have updated the font area to all white, but the Registry Note section is still in black. How can this be updated?

21 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          6 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
          XOXO,
          Meuy

• Rearrange Photo Album Order

Please PLEASE make the option available to rearrange photo albums once they are uploaded. I spent so much time arranging photos in the three albums that I uploaded so that they were order of preference. The first album I did was our engagement photos and then I uploaded two more so now our engagement photo album is last and I would really love for that to be first. I don't want to delete it and have to redo everything again. If we can rearrange photos in the albums, why can we rearrange the actual albums? Please address this as I…

10 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            1 comment  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
            XOXO,
            Meuy

• Move the RSVP button BELOW the ceremony and reception section.

We need guests to read the details of ceremony and reception before clicking the button-- it's not always obvious that they need to scroll down to read the details.

6 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
              XOXO,
              Meuy

• Better quality images for the Photo tab please!

Currently when adding to the Photo Albums, images are auto downsized so much that they appear blurry on the mobile version of our wedding website. Even though I resized the pictures to the optimal size listed, the quality is reduced when uploading to the site. Please do not reduce the pictures to such low quality and optimize better for mobile. If I'm missing something. please let me know. Thank you!

7 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • I don't want the schedule page to be the home page of my website

I want the option to move the default starting page *down* from the initial slot on my website. It's the only place that I can add events, and I want my schedule to not be the landing page - that's what a welcome message is supposed to be for.

5 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  under review  ·  Ciera responded

Enjoy your planning!

• Providing instructional classes and internships for people wanting to enter the event planning business.

Hands on instructions in table shapes, setting up room for events, floral decorations, guest table, dessert table, head table, various wedding themes, selecting table overlays and centerpieces, backdrops and ballon placements.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• Wedding Website View Number

I wish there was a way that you could see how many people have viewed your wedding website! That would make it much easier to tell if guests are taking advantage of it.

17 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• Better photo organizing on the wedding website

It's very hard to rearrange the order of photos inside albums on the wedding website. There has to be a better/smoother way to re-order photos

9 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• Custom Color Themes for Wedding Website

I have a purple and silver themed wedding, and I would have loved to have a site that matched that. The themes match certain stationaries, why can't we change the colors like you can the stationaries. Purple backdrop with silver stars is all I wanted!

18 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• Website Header.

I want to put my hashtag as the header or footer.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• Hair and makeup timeline

The suggested timeframe for booking hair and makeup is way off. I have been in the hair industry for 20 years and we have always booked a year in advance. I’m noticing more problems due to Brides following the suggested 3-4 months in advance timeframe. Please correct.

4 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• I want to add another map that shows close up access to the site, but it's not an option. How do I add?

I can't seem to add a second map showing details on where to park, and how to get to the specific part of the park where my event will happen. options to add such details would benefit out of town guests not familiar with the area. Please add options to add more than one map.

11 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• There's no place to edit accommodations once they are listed, only add a new one.

Once wedding suggested accommodations are listed, there is no where to go back in and edit if you made a typo or posted incorrect information. You can't even delete one of the accommodations, and try again!

4 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  3 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!

• RSVP

I would like to option to add other administrators, my fiance and my mom, to see who has RSVPed. My mom is helping a lot with administration of my wedding.

4 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• 4 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

• Email request field on RSVP - make it optional

Can the email request field on the RSVP be removed? People think they have to enter it to RSVP.

32 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        3 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
                                        XOXO,
                                        Meuy

• RSVP. Can you add a date it is needed by. For example please RSVP by August 7, 2018

RSVP. Why isn't there a date needed by or
                                        Can you add a date it is needed by.
                                        For example please RSVP by August 7, 2018

7 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
                                          XOXO,
                                          Meuy

• More Design Options for The Knot's wedding websites

I would like to be able to import images and design concepts into The Knot to customize my website. Minted has a design I love that is unavailable on The Knot, and I am unable to sync or import the design onto my Knot wedding website. It would be great to have more advanced customization options for this reason.

10 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
                                            XOXO,
                                            Meuy

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
                                          • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base