The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Take Nepal tour package if want to enjoy nature’s beauty

Are you thinking about to travel to Nepal? Are you searching for mental peace through traveling? If your answer is yes, then the preferred location must be Nepal. People choose to go to hilly areas for spending their spare time with their family. If you want to spend some good moments of your life and enjoy the beauty of nature, you must write Nepal on your list. To organize your travel in the right manner, choose to avail of the Nepal Tour Package, and spend your money accordingly. Connect with the right service provider and utilize your money to enjoy…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Budgeter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. budgeter assignments

It would be helpful to be able to assign different budget items to knot users within my account, such as assigning the venue budget item to a parent and the wedding dress budget item to myself. This would give a much better breakdown of who is responsible for which portions of the wedding.

Possibly an easier way to do this is allow users to download budgeter data into a spreadsheet so they can add assignments themselves.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Budgeter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base