What's your idea for The Knot?

I would like a destination wedding budgeter

There are expenses that are not captured by the budgeter for destination weddings. For example, airfare. Many of the other expense items are rolled into packages for destination weddings as well.

Perhaps an option to select local vs destination wedding and have the appropriate line items would be nice.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

What a great suggestion! Our Checklist/Budgeter features are being reviewed for updates and we are definitely passing this forward to our team for consideration.

Enjoy!
    Keri

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is very little to no support for destination weddings on the Knot. All budgets are in USD and cannot change currency, no foreign destinations can even be entered. I know the vendor suggestions etc will not be a bountiful for a destination wedding, but the interface doesn't even allow you to plan your own wedding if it will be outside of the US. I am american an my pattern is Swedish and the wedding will be in Sweden, however, I wanted to use this sight to organize and find that it really isn't user friendly in this context.

Feedback and Knowledge Base