What's your idea for The Knot?

More Custom Pages!

We need more than just 2 custom pages! I added my own pages because layout is important to me and your layout options are extremely limiting. I want to add a page for Key Members (my officiant and our parents) but now I can't! At least let member make 4 custom pages especially since there are so many complaints regarding layout options/errors/problems.

Help!

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vanesa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

I really appreciate your feedback. We want to open the site to make it what you need and I have asked our Product Design team to look at being able to open this up more in a future release.

Keri

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I created my wedding website on theknot and although it serves it's purpose, I'd like the option to customize it more to really show what kind of couple my fiancé and I are. We'd like to add a guest book page and also a page for song requests for our guests but I'm not finding the option to do so. I hope this gets added before we send out our invitations in Feb!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello was this resolved? just realized i can't add anymore pages i would not have used the site if that was the case, I really require 3 more pages if possible please as the others there are pages i will not use. Can you please respond asap as i need to get my invites sent out and they're directing to this website.

Thanks - Andrea

• Leah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I am only using half the built in page options as the rest doesn't apply or work for me. I just need one more custom page please.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also really need this. The ability to customize layout and information is super important to me; not all the standard layouts work for the information we'd like to provide. Can I purchase the option to get an extra page??? I'm going to have to rip up a lot of the custom stuff I've done if I can't get ONE more page. Pleeeaaaasssseeeee can you help us?!?!?!?!

• Barbara0412 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. There are pages that are built in and I don't want. I'd like to insert a page for cash gifts and upload a picture of our 1st home instead of the traditional Registry. Many couples today are living together and have all the household goods.

Feedback and Knowledge Base