What's your idea for The Knot?

More Custom Pages!

We need more than just 2 custom pages! I added my own pages because layout is important to me and your layout options are extremely limiting. I want to add a page for Key Members (my officiant and our parents) but now I can't! At least let member make 4 custom pages especially since there are so many complaints regarding layout options/errors/problems.

Help!

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Vanesa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Olga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is extremely limiting: your default page placement makes little sense to me, I can't move them between pages, so I have to add sections to make it work, but I can only do 2!

• rachana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it is very frustrating!!! You should have more custom pages because your standard pages don't make sense for everyone. Your site is not intuitive for anyone who is not doing a standard generic one event wedding. As we get closer to the wedding I wish we went with another company!!

• Unhappy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well this is super lame and pointless. way to run weddings websites knot

• Shari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I created my wedding website on theknot and although it serves it's purpose, I'd like the option to customize it more to really show what kind of couple my fiancé and I are. We'd like to add a guest book page and also a page for song requests for our guests but I'm not finding the option to do so. I hope this gets added before we send out our invitations in Feb!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello was this resolved? just realized i can't add anymore pages i would not have used the site if that was the case, I really require 3 more pages if possible please as the others there are pages i will not use. Can you please respond asap as i need to get my invites sent out and they're directing to this website.

Thanks - Andrea

• Leah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I am only using half the built in page options as the rest doesn't apply or work for me. I just need one more custom page please.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also really need this. The ability to customize layout and information is super important to me; not all the standard layouts work for the information we'd like to provide. Can I purchase the option to get an extra page??? I'm going to have to rip up a lot of the custom stuff I've done if I can't get ONE more page. Pleeeaaaasssseeeee can you help us?!?!?!?!

• Barbara0412 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. There are pages that are built in and I don't want. I'd like to insert a page for cash gifts and upload a picture of our 1st home instead of the traditional Registry. Many couples today are living together and have all the household goods.

Feedback and Knowledge Base