What's your idea for The Knot?

Printable

I would like the checklist to be printable. :) It would be able to sit down with my bridesmaids and detail out who is doing what when.
Thanks

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

This is a great idea and we are very close to making this much more accessible for you. Right now you can print the checklist like you would print any webpage, using the print feature on your browser.

Enjoy your planning!
    XO,
    Keri

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kristin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are we able to print the checklist yet? Printing as a web page is very messy.

Thanks!

• Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I've seen many threads regarding this topic, so I wanted to stress how incredibly helpful it would be to be able to export to excel or print different views of the wedding checklist. Personally, the checklist is one of the most important features The Knot offers. Having it confined to your webpage is an unfortunate drawback of the tool... a large enough drawback that I may consider using another more versatile tool to track planning progress.

An admin has commented on related threads that the page now has a printable view. I've not been able to make that work and based on comments, I'm not the only one. So what do you think, can The Knot improve this siloed wedding checklist tool (oh and the budgeter! )?

Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base