What's your idea for The Knot?

A few things that aren't very flexible

I've designed our website with titles in lowercase, and want to keep it as a very simple look & feel. Here are a few things I've found that you might look at for future development.

I can change the font for every section except the top bar/menu. This makes it look weird when I have consistency everywhere else.

All of the section titles can be changed except 'Ceremony and Reception'. There's no option to change it so it looks odd.

The 'our wedding' & 'after party' titles are lower case but in the RSVP 'Wedding' appears uppercase.

Order of events in the RSVP is fixed but the other event (after party) comes before the wedding. Would be better if the event order in RSVP could be changed to work with the actual running order.

I really like your website and concept. These are just some things I've found that may help you in future. Thanks

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gary shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

I really appreciate you taking time to send in these notes. Our Product design team is eager to hear this type of feedback as they work on improvements to our site all the time. I hope you see some of these implemented in the near future.

XO,
    Keri

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along the same lines, I wish there was a way to add another "things to do" section under details. You can name it as such, but it doesn't allow you to add attractions in the same way. This way I could separate out restaurants, local activities, and things that are farther away into their own sections.

Feedback and Knowledge Base