What's your idea for The Knot?

Ability to respond to RSVP notes from guests

When guests RSVP, they also send beautiful notes, but there is no way to respond to those. Please add that feature

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    stephaniemansson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

We are so glad you are seeing the notes coming in from your guests. Right now there is not an automatic way to reply, but we do look forward to adding this in the future. Since we assume most couples have a way to contact their guests, you can use the SHARE feature in your website builder to send them an email, but if you do not have their email address then this would not work yet. This is the part we will be working on for a future update.

Enjoy your planning!
    Keri

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shelby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, I too was very frustrated with the inability to find notes outside of each email. I found a way to do this- you go to your guest list manager and click "export list." This will open a spreadsheet of your guest list, and you can find the notes on the right.

• Kari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keri,

Currently I only can see the notes that are left on the RSVP in my emails that are sent when a guest replies to the RSVP. Is there a way to see these notes from the guest list on the website itself?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can our guest RSVP with the number of children they are bringing? I was told they could only select 1 guest. Do I need a guest entry for each of their kids?

• stephaniemansson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Keri for looking into this.
        I have the email addresses, but responding by "sharing" doesn't directly respond to their note, which sometimes has a question. It becomes very difficult to keep track and respond to all of the notes when you don't have an email trail.

Feedback and Knowledge Base