What's your idea for The Knot?

More complete registries

I think that if you add a registry manually, guests should be able to see all items in their entirety not just the websites that sponsor the knot. I added restoration hardware today and it just shows up at the bottom like the other ones I have. No one looks at these unless they are tech savvy. the ones that are tech savvy cannot afford to buy us a rug on restoration hardware. I would like for a complete list to be added and new items should be at the top. The logos of the places were we are registered that are not showing all items should also be added.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Katherine Frost shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

I truly appreciate you sending in this feedback. Right now our partnered retailers do have a contract with The Knot that allows us to show their logo, put their placement above other retailers and link directly to their site items. The manually added registries do not have this connection and yes, it is a bit more daunting for guests to see them as ‘equal’. We continue to work with retailers to ask them to partner with The Knot and we will definitely use this feedback as we continue to offer this to retailers.

If you want all registries to have equal weight, there is a way to unlink everyone and just add the URLs in the registry page. This does not look as clean overall, as there are no logos, but it does put all registries on equal ground. Let us know if you choose to do this (newtools@theknot.com).

XOXO,
    Keri

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service