What's your idea for The Knot?

can you PLEASE make a way to close that little "take our venue quiz" pop-up?

That popup on the venue page is extremely annoying, and won't go away. It is even still showing as I am typing this feedback! Not everyone wants to take the quiz, it shouldn't be forced on us!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Connie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Thank you for sending this feedback over. I have already passed this along to the venue team for them to review if this is intended (if yes, how can we tone it down) and if it is not intended, how can we get it fixed.

Thanks for your patience with us!

XOXO,
    Keri

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been long enough you guys should have a way to let us X this out by now - obviously you're forcing it on us so we have to take the quiz to make it go away. That makes me really want to not use this website.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this note; why I came here to leave a comment! The pop-up covers content I am looking at on the page, which is frustrating. Thanks for looking into thi!

• Kirsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting pop ups from my venue concierge asking if I've booked [VENUE NAME 1] yet. I keep clicking "still deciding", but then it asks if I've booked [VENUE 2] yet. When I close all those pop ups and go to another page within the Knot, they start again with "Have you booked [VENUE NAME 1] venue yet? Please make these go away too! I can't even use your website because I'm spending all my time closing pop ups. I also don't need the pressure of having someone check in with me every day to find out if I've booked my venue yet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base