What's your idea for The Knot?

Glitchy website

The idea of this site is awesome, but you really need to work out a lot of bugs. Every time I go from page to page, or a new link the website moves so slow, like the link gets stuck. It seems like the website has too much information and being inundated with vendors pics, may be causing some of the slow down? Also, I wrote a beautiful story and sadly cannot upload any of my pics to bring the story to life. It seems like this is an issue across the board with other brides, and one of the most important things that should be fixed asap. I was very excited when I purchased my binder to use the website to its fullest, but it turns me off from recommending it to others when there are important areas that are not working properly and not being fixed. I think if this is a place for couples to share their story and plan,then that aspect of the site should be of utmost importance, not the vendors and listings that flood the home page.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon