What's your idea for The Knot?

Not able to add all of my Vendors to my Checklist or Budgeter.

From The Knot:

Right now our Checklist/Budgeter is undergoing an amazing transformation. Instead of having 2-3 lists to track we are getting them put into one place so you can easily keep your checklist alive with all your details. Most of the time you are going to find your vendor on our list to add them into the details and check that to-do off your list.

We do know there are some vendors that are not on our list yet. Many times you will find them through our Google search, but there are a few that are not going to come up in either way. We do not have a way for you to manually add these Vendor names - yet. This is definitely something we are looking at for 2017 and we hope to get your feedback - and votes - here in the forum so we can let our Product Design team know this is a much needed addition in the new year.

Thanks for your patience while we wait for them to build this additional feature. Do let us know what you love about the checklist as well. This does help us know what is working and where we can grow and expand to help each couple.

Talk soon.
XOXO,
Keri
Customer Experience Manager

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

From The Knot:

Right now our Checklist/Budgeter is undergoing an amazing transformation. Instead of having 2-3 lists to track we are getting them put into one place so you can easily keep your checklist alive with all your details. Most of the time you are going to find your vendor on our list to add them into the details and check that to-do off your list.

We do know there are some vendors that are not on our list yet. Many times you will find them through our Google search, but there are a few that are not going to come up in either way. We do not have a way for you to manually add these Vendor names – yet. This is definitely something we are looking at for 2017 and we hope to get your feedback – and votes – here in the forum so we can let our Product Design team know this is a much needed addition in the new year.

Thanks for your patience while we wait for them to build this additional feature. Do let us know what you love about the checklist as well. This does help us know what is working and where we can grow and expand to help each couple.

Talk soon.
    XOXO,
    Keri
    Customer Experience Manager

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google