What's your idea for The Knot?

(Wedding Website)

I'd like the option to make the wedding party another page on the website. The way it is set up now it seems like the first page just gets long with all the scrolling. Also the option to skip to sections on the first page would be nice if my guests want to skip straight to the details

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tori Fairbank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

This is definitely already on our radar and our Product team for wedding websites has heard from other members that they would love this ability as well. We hope that in the future it is something we can bring to our sites so you can continue to personalize the pages just the way you want. In the meantime, we hope you are able to find a way to work with the site and pages the way they are formatted so your information can stay complete for your guests.

Enjoy your planning!
    Keri

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rarupel21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This problem is exactly what I was just searching for. It is deceiving when setting up a brand new page because it says you can add things like the wedding party to that page. This option to put your wedding party on any page of your choosing would be awesome.

Feedback and Knowledge Base