Ability to embed: videos, music, analytics and PDF's

1,533 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Meuy

244 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This comment was originally made in June of 2015, but I cannot find any resolution. Is it possible to upload a PDF?

• Kaitlin Gallup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I would love to be able to post information by uploading a pdf or a spreadsheet or something!

• ZRD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Note: This is enough to make me regret having already paid you for a custom URL, and look at switching the URL to another host. I just assumed it was possible, since it's basic website functionality.

• ZRD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would vote for this 10 times if I could, but I want to embed a Google Form.

• Chloe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if guests could write a song request when they RSVP using the tool. Is this something that is being considered? It could be simple and just involve an extra box with the title being Song Request.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would absolutely love this feature! Otherwise, my guests are all going to have to contact me for certain forms provided from my destination wedding resort.....and that was the point of the website - so I didn't have to be involved!

I have problems embedding the video codes from youtube. It only works once or twice, but upon editing, the code embedded becomes the website itself. I dont understand why.

This is the only thing I feel the website still needs has there been any progress on this as yet?

Yes, this would be great, especially if a member has upgraded to purchasing the custom URL. I would really like to know how many people have visited my site and what pages they are looking at.

• Jen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be nice if we had the option to have a song playing in the background of our wedding website for when guests visit our site.

Hi, I just followed this link. I have a custom URL for my kids wedding and want to add there Vimeo video to the site. Is this already possible?

Feedback and Knowledge Base