Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Barb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to know this. I thought that this website would come with this feature. My website is surprisingly difficult to customize. Not loving the limited theme options. Some certainly are pretty but at least let me change the fonts! Pretty disappointed but have already paid for the URL. Ugh.

• priscilla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iagree. I would like to add an engagement video to my website but if I cant I may have to choose another website for my wedding. Can you fix the problem?

• Lindsay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to link a map of the area and add pinpoints to all important locations.. Like hotels, venue location, and things to do in the area?

• Jenilee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish there was a way (like the old site) to embed maps as well as allow guests to leave a message when they RSVP? We want to do an "I'll dance if you play..." section when guests RSVP, but this doesn't seem possible online right now :(

Also - I think it'd be a great feature to be able to add captions to pictures in the Photo Section. Another thought is allowing the pictures added with text sections (say, in "Our Story") to be next to the text box/to the right/left of it as opposed to just on top? Like being able to adjust the size and location.

• AdminKrista P. (Admin, The Knot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to add background music to your site. In the future we will look at possibly adding a feature for guests to collaborate with the couple on music playlists for the big day.

Thanks for writing in!

Krista

• Nishi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to add background music to the actual site? For example, when someone enters the front page, is there a way to add a song that can be played on repeat in the background?

• AdminKrista P. (Admin, The Knot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi All!

Unfortunately there are no updates on this at this time. We've added it to our list of requests for wedding websites. We will be in touch when it makes the product roadmap. For now, we have lots planned and unfortunately this is not yet included.

Thanks so much!

Krista

• Claire Ronner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, are there any updates on this front? I'd love to know how many people have visited our site to know whether it's worth my time to keep adding additional information. Please let us know!

• Jamie Rickards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The ability to embed a link would make my life so much easier and make the appearance of my website so much better.

Also, I do not feel like the entering of information is easy. It doesn't even allow you to copy and paste.

Personally these issues make me second guess at times choosing the knot for my website. Please fix soon!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Team, it would be great if guests were able to request a song through the website. I have heard some people used to use the old guest book section to do this but it would be great if it were an option on its own.

• Dominic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just came across this comment while trying to figure out how to do this exact thing. Yes please, add tracking analytics to the knot's abilities!

• Megan A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really helpful if you offered basic analytics for the wedding websites you offer. Other than guests RSVPing through the site, there is no way of knowing if it is getting any traffic. The tracking wouldn't need to be extensive, even visits and geo traffic would be extremely helpful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base