Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rhoders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saved the PDF to my google drive. Then open the PDF in google drive and chose Share with others in the menu. Click Get shareable link and it ask if you want to share link with others and generates a link that you have paste into link icon in Notes or Description.

• Alisia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome! I would like to know if people are actually taking the time to look at it or not.

• Natalie North commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this would be really useful! It would also be great if we could embed a map in the site that shows locations of accommodation in relation to the venues for those that are not familiar with the area! I look forward to an update soon!

• cookemt88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea! I'd love to know how many guests have visited our site!! It's such an exciting time, I want to know if our guests are just as excited as we are!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any update on this? I like the idea of music playing for our wedding website

• Shannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any follow up information to provide if you can add music to your website? Would be wonderful if you could.

• Jenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ensembles and Soloists are very hard to find in the search list, the word music isn't used in the description, and the photo is a wedding from a distance, has nothing to tell people it is a music catagory. Could you add a musical picture to help people find ceremony musicians? DJ's and Wedding Bands get music pictures, ceremony musicians should too.

• Krismcg44 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASEEEEEE add this feature! I had to create a photo album and attach the PDF there but it makes it more confusing for my guests to learn about booking for my destination wedding. When I signed up I figured that this would be possible since this feature is pretty basic, and I was very disappointed when I realized it isn't possible.

The site is very user friendly. However, as already commented, it would be a great addition to add the ability to embed a video, request a song, and play music with your website. These additions would elevate the Knot website experience to the level you expect from the Knot. Please consider these changes. From the comments, it looks like brides have been requesting this for over a year.

• Kateland Vu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also wanted to embed Apple and iPhone videos on my website too, so yes I agree with that

I agree! I would like the feature of being able to see how many people have viewed our wedding website. This also helps to confirm how many people have actual received their save the dates. Some of our guest have used the RSVP tab and that helps confirmation but a view tracker would really help!

It would be helpful if we could make pages in addition to the basic ones with input from our guests. I am wanting to have a page where they can request songs ahead of time. Or being able to customize the RSVP page would also do this.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Folks,

So I was able to add a video that I uploaded to Youtube, all I did was copy and paste the URL once I hit the share button off of Youtube, it'll look something like, https://youtu.be/...................... once you've pasted it wherever you wanted it, I highlighted the text and centered it, this will center the video to the webpage. After that, at the very end of the link you just pasted, click and place the cursor after the last letter or number of your link and hit enter. Hope this works for y'all!

Feedback and Knowledge Base