Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christy Goodman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be such an amazing feature! More than half of our wedding guests are out-of-towners, so having a flight search embedded on to our wedding website would be so convenient for them. I know Wedding Wire has this feature.. I don't want to switch, but it is tempting!

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wanted to embed my NoteCube on our wedding website but couldn't! Now people have to go to a different site to write their advice and memories (messages) for me and my husband...I would LOVE if you could sort this out. Their website is https://thenotecube.com - thank you!

• jessicabilski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone figured out how to add a PDF to the web page? I am doing a destination wedding that requires my guests to have several forms. It would be much easier for them to access them all in one place.... they have been directed to my webpage on The Knot, however if I need to create a Facebook page or e-mail out the forms individually it makes it much less appeasing. Thank you!

• Cynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a status on this feature? It would be really nice to see how many people are visiting the website I created for our wedding... It's disappointing that this is not already a feature... this is old technology...

• orysia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are we able to embed things yet ? looking to embed some widgets. thanks!

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get an update from Admin please? May very well have to recreate my entire wedding website somewhere else because of this. This is ridiculous.

• Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eloping in the next month and was really looking forward to being able to embed my wedding video for all to see. SO disappointed that this issue has not been resolved.... You would think this would be a priority since clearly people have been asking about this for years. Clearly not.

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be nice to have a tab that allows guests to submit a song request to be played at the reception. Similar to how guests can leave a comment in the RSVP reply. I think it would be pretty simple to add. Maybe it already exists? I would love to know! Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would LOVE to embed the youtube video of my wedding on my site for the out-of-town guests (my GRANDMA) who were not able to travel to see it in person. I also think it would be GREAT if there was capability to embed a live stream for the benefit of future couples.

• Kateland Vu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a good idea to add music to your websites ! I want music on my Thomas minis and take n play website so it can play the engine roll call and go, go Thomas songs!

• Kelsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so frustrated that this is not a featured offered on the knot. If I would have known it wasn't a feature, I would have used a different site. I've told all my friends to use another wedding website.

• olivia4nier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, yes, yes I would like to embed a youtube video to my wedding website. Surprised this hasn't been resolved yet. It obviously has the capability since it embeds a smaller version of the website, instead of the correct video.

Double yes to the song request platform/comment section.

I would also like to add more than 1 photo to some of the sections. I don't like the idea of several photo albums.

• SPCornett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to embed a frame with Google map directions? I'd like to show the map from the church to our reception hall.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Keri
        This option is available now. Can I play song in the background of the website.

Feedback and Knowledge Base