Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I could add code for analytics. I can't tell 1. whether people aren't coming to the site or 2. whether people are visiting to the site but aren't making it to the rsvp page. We have many guests from different places with different RSVP customs and I want to figure out whether people don't understand the RSVP concept, or possible language issue, or are people just not clicking on RSVP.

• Julia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it still not possible to add a pdf to the wedding website?!? That's some of the most relevant information that I need to put on my website. Why has this not been fixed?!

• Beth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, over a year ago you said you'd take this into consideration and nothing has been done about it? It's a very simple feature to add. I've actually told people to go with a different wedding website provider because you don't have this service. I wouldn't have used the knot if I had known this wasn't an option.

• Cynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! It would be nice to see how many people are visiting our site. Ebay and other websites have a simple visitor counter, not sure why TheKnot web team can't figure this out. Disappointing.

• T. Marie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is quite frustrating that I can't track visitors to my site. As someone who works in digital marketing, I know how simple it is to add this functionality. If I had known I couldn't track I would have gone with a different website provider. :(

• Eve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see several people have already requested this but can you PLEASE enable us to embed onto the website!!! It is so restrictive and I am regretting choosing the knot now!! It would let us add comments sections, music requests, videos, all sorts!!!! These are things that are important to us to have on our website and I can see that you said this would be happening early this year?? It is now June!!

• steqchan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've love this functionality as well for maps, I'm assuming this hasn't been resolved yet? Thanks

• Sarah Sevilla-Lovato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Allow embeding on your website
        2. Put your own song request generator on your website
        3. Allow a song playlist to start playing while people look at your website

If you do 2 & 3 you won't have to allow embeding from other sites on your website.

Thank you! Other than that, I think the website it very user friendly, just wish these things were on here. I've been trying to embed code for the last hour and it's not working.

If you decide to make an exception, before my wedding on Sunday, October 16, 2016, please let me know, so I can add this to my wedding website.

Thank you for your time.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to upload a PDF file or add a link to driving directions on a Knot wedding website? if not, please add as it would make the site so much more useful!!

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been fixed yet? I need to be able to add a PDF. This website is making it impossible to upload any relevant information.

Feedback and Knowledge Base