What's your idea for The Knot?

meal option count filter

Hello,
I absolutely love the app and being able to easily and quickly enter in acceptance/decline replies with their meal option. I love the drop downs that allow you to look at just the accepted or just the no response guests. However the frustrating part is that Ive gone through and put in all the information for my guests and i should be able to click a button and get the meal option counts to be able to give the venue instead of having to go through an physically count how many of each we need! Right now we dont have all our responses but itd be nice to put the meal option numbers into our spreadsheet for an idea of the costs seeing how different meals cost different amounts. I cant do a continual check without constantly going through an counting.

Thank you!!!

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelly Guderjohn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon