What's your idea for The Knot?

Why does it take 30 days to remove websIte from search engine. Change default to private. What a joke.

Why is someone's wedding plans default to public. For general public to search it. Invasion of privacy. Should change default to private. And have to click to make it public to search engines.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

This is a great suggestion! We will definitely pass this along to our Product Design team for consideration.

Enjoy the site!
    XO,
    Meuy

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also cannot get my photos off of google search. I want them off ASAP. Please HELP!

I have realized my website was public after 3 months, when someone told me this. Wonder how many more non-invited people saw it.

I ABSOLUTELY do not want my site public for anyone to see. This is a private event and should be obviously private unless the couple DECIDES to change that. This needs to be corrected right away. I changed my site to private but I want it off search engines ASAP.

• jamierowen1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm very upset that my site is public. I clicked for it not to be public and now I cannot take it down. Please help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base