What's your idea for The Knot?

Share with Spouse

I feel there should be a button or feature where once someone has created an account to plan their wedding it can be shared with their spouse or partner. That way they can add and share ideas even when they're not together.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sarah K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The website should allow for both partners to login, make changes, and receive RSVP notifications. While I've shared my login information with my partner so he can access it equally, he doesn't receive RSVP information or any other notifications from the knot. In essentially all cases two people are getting married - it only makes sense for two people to get equal and easy access to theknot for planning purposes!

• Gerardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like for my fiance to have equal control of the account on "theknot.com". At least like the option to have two account admins vs just the one. That way she could log in with her own account but still have access to the same wedding planner. I'd have a tailored version of the grooms side and she'd have the tailored version for the bride.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like for there to be a way to add a second email address to the account. Currently all email notifications, offers, etc... only go to my email. However, my fiancee would like to receive those as well, especially the ones for who has RSVP'd.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love an app like this that could be shared with my spouse. How else are you supposed to plan the wedding together? Seams a little silly that this isn't a dual usage app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base