Have page section location flexibility
"Our Story" section of the Our Wedding page on the Wedding Website can be lengthy. Our Story is nice to know, but it's not the must know part of the page. Please allow us to reorder the sections of the page, and or move a section to another page. If that is too much to ask, please just move the "Our Story" below the "The Wedding" section on the "Our Wedding" page. Thank you!
Hi and thank you so much for your idea!
We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.
We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!
Enjoy your planning!
Eva Jolly commented
Okay, the above posts are really incredible and very helpful. However, I want to discuss some useful tips to fix AOL mail. Click the link https://emailsupports.net/aol-account-recovery/ and fix it with the help of some easy steps.
thank you this really helps. You need to run the knot.
Bruce Dennis commented
I have since discovered that most of what I asked is already available, just not easy to find.
1. go to theknot.com and login
2. from the dashboard page go to "wedding website" from left menu
3. Then on the left menu click the arrow to expand the "website pages" menu then click on "our wedding" in the expanded menu
4. Each section of the "Our Wedding" page is listed, and each section has 3 hash marks. Mouse over the has marks.
5. The mouse changes to a 4 arrow directional icon, click and hold the directional icon on the 3 has marks and you can drag a section title down or up
6. Once the section is dragged to the desired location then release the mouse.
I was able to move the "Our Story" to the last section of the "Our Wedding" page of the wedding website. You can reorder the 4 sections in any order that you like.
Also below the page sections with the 3 hash marks there is a "Add a new section", plus you have the ability to hide sections on a page. However I'm not sure if you hide the "Wedding Party" section on the "Our Wedding" page, and add a new "Wedding Party" section to the details page if the same prebuilt functionality can be used in the newly created section. That would be the last piece that other's have asked for. But my primary issue is already addressed in my bullet points above.