Add a way to add a +1's name somewhere in the RSVP box. It populates as "Name's +1" but how are we supposed to know who they are bringing for the table cards? Or let us be able to edit the "Notes" section so we can remind them to add their guest's name.
Hi and thank you so much for your idea!
We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.
We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!
Enjoy your planning!
anyone can send an rsvp without an invite just to be funny
Would be great to be able to combine couples into one invite. I initially combined the first names, and now no one can pull their invitation information because the first name isnt matching exactly what the is on the guest list. The RSVP should pull up some options that are close matches, and ask them to select which invitation is theirs!
I would love to be able to add elements to the form to get more information from guests. Mainly, I'd like to ask guests to list a song request. This is becoming a major trend for brides who send mail-in RSVPs, but right now, I can't incorporate this with the online RSVPs.
Any updates, Meuy? I'd love to have this feature for my wedding this summer!
It is not obvious that there are 3 boxes - first and last names, and email. A darker box outline would make it clearer. I put my name in multiple times with the most common spelling errors before I noticed.
Also there should be a way to do one entry for a couple
I hope this will be added soon. It would be a great feature!
I would like to be able to configure the RSVP on the wedding website to collect important guest information including: 1.) Meal & drink preference 2.) Lodging locations (so we can track transportation for the reception) 3.) Events they are attending 4.) Whether they are bringing their children & ages of the children
Hi -- curious if this has been added yet? Agree that it would be quite helpful
Especially to request song recommendations
The only thing keeping us from using TheKnot is the ability to have private events with an RSVP.
This would be really helpful. It's nice that we can control who receives the RSVP but I can't tell them where they're going and at what time since I don't want everyone to see it. I hope this is updated really soon.
This would be awesome! I could really, really use this option.
Jackie Glavind commented
I agree! We need to add some additional fields - has this been addressed yet?
This would be extremely helpful - especially for dietary restrictions PLUS being able to enter in a song or two someone would like to hear. The wya the RSVP section is currently set up is pretty disappointing.
Private viewing and RSVP for "other events" would be a huge plus - please add this feature!
Do we have this feature yet ? we could really use it
It would be helpful to allow people to modify the text in the RSVP section in the same way they are able to edit text on other pages of the website.
1) I had a guest who had difficulty finding their invitation to RSVP because they tried inputting all the names of those invited in their household at the same time - as opposed to just one at a time. If I had the ability to modify the text I would add clarification to that section (eg: one name at a time)
2) If I were able to modify the text of the RSVP comments section I would remind people to let us know of any allergies and if they will be taking advantage of the guest shuttle. We asked people in the website content to do so, however, this could easily be missed during the RSVP stage as the box for 'comments' isn't an effective reminder. The ability to adjust the wording would be extremely helpful.
This would be a great help. I would like to have information about the rehearsal dinner event ONLY visible to those who I am specifically inviting to that event. Since we are now able to select only those events that we want to invite the different guests to (ceremony, reception, etc.), it seems that only guests being invited to the rehearsal dinner should see THAT event (and its details) listed in the event section on the website.
Anhnhi Tran commented
Having private viewing for only those included for "other events" such as: rehearsal and dinner; bridal shower, bachelorette/bachelor party planning. Include RSVPs to this section so everything can be viewed on one site.
I would also love the option for my guests to be able to RSVP and let us know if they need to use the provided transportation - this way we know how many buses to book etc. Instead, we have to ask our guests to separately email us.
Either that, or I wish there was a way to edit the RSVP fields to say :let us know if you plan to use the shuttle" instead of "leave a comment".
Paul B commented
1. The 'Select Meal Option' hardcoded doesn't make sense if the additional event isn't food-related. (e.g. Wedding has optional transportation offered and needs to determine who needs a ride so adequate seating ensure capacity. optional wedding-related outings or events, etc)
2. Ability to 'pin' the Wedding RSVP to the top or to sort the order of the events in case there are multiple events to RSVP to. It's awkward to have event registration for transportation be listed above the wedding itself.
3. Ability to not even show a secondary event option if the people didn't RSVP to the wedding or even to other events. e.g. if the reception RSVP is separate from the wedding. If you're not attending the wedding you can't access the RSVP screen for the reception