What's your idea for The Knot?

Guest email update through RSVP section

I like that guests can enter their email when RSVP-ing and get reminders. It would be even better if I can see who selected the option for a reminder and also have their email populate in the Guest entry in the Guest List Manager.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

This is a great suggestion! We will definitely pass this along to our Product Design team for consideration.

Enjoy the site!
    XO,
    Meuy

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Katharine O'Brien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm hearing that when guests enter their emails when RSVP-ing to get reminders the message "email address is invalid" pops up when they try and enter their e-mail addresses which are in fact valid. How can this be remedied? Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the point of collecting email addresses during RSVP if I cannot email my guests? I am changing the location of my ceremony and have now realized I have no easy way to communicate this to guests that have already RSVP'd other than calling them individually.

Can you please advise on the purpose of this function? And if you are collecting email addresses from my guests - can you please send me the list of my guests who have subscribed with all of their associated email addresses? Surely this is compiled somewhere for you and it should be available to your clients as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also think it should be possible to send a "gentle reminder" email to tell guests to RSVP. We had about 3 months between when invites went out and the wedding, and it would have been nice to be able to send a reminder for people to RSVP.

Feedback and Knowledge Base