What's your idea for The Knot?

Delete Guests in bulk

I uploaded a an updated list thinking it would overwrite my old one. No i have over 400 guests and my only option is to delete them one by one. Make a button to delete the entire list or be able to select more than guest and delete in bulk.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Luke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely ridiculous and I want my money back for this ridiculous website.

OMG Please tell me there is an update to this issue?!?!?! This is beyond frustrating and I am stressed out enough!

I've uploaded my old guest list by mistake, I now have to delete them individually. So frustrating.

Please try to make this change soon! After being able to delete lists on other sites I tried (like "Say I do") I assumed this site would too and didn't worry about the list not being formatted just right. Now I might need to change sites!

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Is their an update on this I am about to spend an hours deleting 1 by one.

• Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is impossible to edit or delete everything all at once when the guest list is incorrect. You need to make that easier.

Feedback and Knowledge Base