What's your idea for The Knot?

The Website was so easy to navigate before you updated the site.

The update is horrible, it is so different to sort by meal, sort by first or last name. Not user friendly at all. Bring back the old website immediately! It was so great when we first started planning our wedding and having it change just prior to our wedding made it very difficult to get final counts....

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    cfrancog shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely agree. Since they've changed their website, guests can not RSVP without choosing a meal choice, however the only options are Vegan, vegetarian & gluten free. Nothing for none or space to enter any other food options/allergies.

So far none of my guests have been able to do this themselves and have regularly contacted me.

We are finding it less user friendly.

• Jayme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree with this!! My fiance and I were just trying to go through our guest list and now, because of the update, people have been taken out of the correct household and added as individual guests and it's difficult to tell who is associated with whom. The whole layout of the new site is completely the OPPOSITE of user friendly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base