What's your idea for The Knot?

RSVP Notes Still Not Showing In Guest List Without Exporting

It has been well over a year and this still hasn't been added. I am very disappointed and a little frustrated. If I wasn't playing around with the 'Export List' option and hadn't exported my guest list over to a spreadsheet, I would have never known that my guests had left me 'RSVP Notes'. Some of my guests have allergies and my wedding could have ended poorly if I did not see the list of allergies that they left on the 'RSVP Notes'. What's the point of having this option if we can't even access it easily. If I hadn't already sent out my invitations, I would've gone to a different platform that will allow me to easily see these notes.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for contacting us!

We have heard similar feedback from other couples. We do plan to add this option in the future.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why isn’t this added yet? We would really like to see the rsvp comments in the app.

What’s the delay?

• Kjersten Moen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have RSVP notes available in more ways than just the email notification or export sheet. I prefer to get push notificaitions versus emails, but I would still like to see notes that people send on their RSVPs. Ideally it would be on the guest list sheet on the knot website. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base