What's your idea for The Knot?

Availability for different languages and website flexibility

Hello!
I am designing our wedding website. Half of our family members are Americans, another half are Russians. For everyone's convenience, I was creating pages in both languages. However, it uses a different font when I am creating pages in the Russian language. I wish you can improve it and make it suitable to write in different languages. Moreover, I could not duplicate or redirect "other events", "accommodations", or "Travel and Transportation" pages to make it in Russian. I don't mind to create new pages, but the website does not give options to choose a page type or layout. I wish the website would be more flexible for those who are working below the standards.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anna shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We agree with this!!!
        How about a button at the top that allows the viewer to select language? Translated automatically with Google?!
        We should not have to type multiple websites in multiple languages; we all have enough stress as it is ;)
        International couples are not rare....

• Jessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, my fiance and I have family in three different countries so with three different languages, so I would love to have the option to select language somewhere!

Feedback and Knowledge Base