What's your idea for The Knot?

Allow guests to RSVP by searching for their own email address or mailing address. Multiple guests were unable to RSVP because they didn't E

Allow Guests to RSVP by searching for their email or mailing address. Multiple guests were unable to RSVP because they didn't EXACTLY type their own name as it was inserted by the bride/groom.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jacky_bessette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only the heads of households can RSVP, everyone else cannot find their name. I've contacted customer service twice already and no one has addressed this. I'm regretting using this free site and will not be recommending it to anyone.

• Pat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do people(guests) who are not related but have the same last name, have problem with RSVP? I have some guests like that. How do I make sure it works for all?

• javincent04 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome if when sorting RSVPs on the guest list, you could do so by family/household, and also have an option to sort RSVPs by date. Currently, if I want to sort by RSVPs, everyone gets really scrambled up and it's not even alphabetical!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have also have had issues with people being unable to RSVP because they have entered Michael instead of Mike...or entered an email address when I have left their email sections blank...I wish I could remove the email square completely off the RSVP section or at least be able to edit the header message in the RSVP section to inform people to leave it blank. Since I see others with the same complaint I think this should be a priority and I think it should be a simple fix

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been an update for this ? I foresee this same thing happening with our RSVP's.. we have a lot of names that are shortened, as well as military abbreviations, and think there will be some issues with people finding their names.

Feedback and Knowledge Base