What's your idea for The Knot?

Merge Feature for guest list

When you are gathering info from your guests and you want to add it to the existing list. There should be a merge contacts feature so that you don't have to erase duplicates manually.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Meuy

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! After sending out invitations to people from numerous sources and adding people manually from my contacts, I've found numerous duplicates with slight variations in information (Facebook name vs name in my contacts, address changes, etc.). This would be a super helpful feature!

• Wendy Everett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this feature available or what is the work around? I have done the same thing as others; added names in the guest list manager, then sent out the contact info link and now the guests are listed multiple times. What is another way to manage this? Thanks for your help.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this feature! Already listed my guests manually and now that they're filling out the form, all of their names are being added twice! :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base