What's your idea for The Knot?

Charity Choices

To whom this may concern,

I notice there are pro-choice organizations but no pro-life equivalent organizations as charity to be selected to support. I would love to see The Knot branch out and add equivalents instead of being skewed with certain charities that are secular.

Is there a way to recommend a certain organization? I work at one of the largest non-profit pregnancy resource centers in Texas and was trying to find it as a charity or one of similar nature to support my passion.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Thank you,
Rachel

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rachel McLaughlin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Thank you for reaching out. We do an annual review of the charities on our list and we anticipate doing this again toward the end of 2018. I will mention that we have tried to add a broader range of charities and those that might fall into line with what you were hoping to find include National Right To Life, Samaritans Purse and Catholic Charities USA.

Feel free to email us your suggested charities at help@theknot.com. We take all suggestions into consideration during our annual review.

xoxo,
    Keri

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)