What's your idea for The Knot?

Is it possible to enlarge the drop down menu?

Is it possible to enlarge the drop down menu? Since I'm creating the web site in four languages, the drop down menu cut off. Or is it possible to add a entrying page and it will be possible to choose the language they want?

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chiyo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

During the RSVP process, my guests can't even see the whole menu option. This needs to be enlarged so people can see exactly what they are picking. It's frustrating because we have very detailed options, and our guests can only see the first couple of words. This is present on both the app and on a full web browser and needs to be updated.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

During the RSVP process, my guests can't even see the whole menu option. This needs to be enlarged so people can see exactly what they are picking. It's frustrating because we have very detailed options, and our guests can only see the first couple of words. This is present on both the app and on a full web browser and needs to be updated.

• chiyo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Meuy,
        Thank you for your prompt reply. Much appreciated.
        Could you let me know when this is going to be implemented as I have to change the website entirely depends on the two choices above. Or You think that both of them would be possible?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Chiyo

Feedback and Knowledge Base