What's your idea for The Knot?

Chat easily available

Please have the chat available on the website, rather than sending an email question. I found that the most helpful and would love it to be more easily accessible

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bailey Bennett shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Danise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like a chat support option. I sent an email over a week ago about and error message I am receiving when trying to link a registry and have not yet heard from anyone at The Knot. We've also left voicemails. No one has called us back. This is extremely frustrating.

• Robin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish there were a direct line to customer service. I have a simple, short question that could be answered in 2 min. and I need the answer quickly. I've emailed my question but 1 1/2 hr. later I still have no response. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't like this modern age of technology for every little thing. It takes too much time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base