What's your idea for The Knot?

RSVP Drop Down Questions

Hello,
During the RSVP process. I would like my guest to be able answer other questions that I can customize.
For example.
Would you like childcare for your child?

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
diana kamidi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Meuy

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, I'm worried my guests won't realized that in the "add a comment for the couple" they're meant to let us know if they need a vegetarian option. I'd like to be able to edit that... is this happening? I'm sending out my invites now-ish :'(

• Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love this feature! Can this happen soon?
    I want to ask how many guests are interested in taking the shuttle bus(es) we are offering! I saw other wedding websites have this option.

Thank you

• Tina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this? I am having the same concern with RSVPing for my destination wedding. I would like part of the RSVP to be "Dates Staying", it could work just like Meal Options only with dates they can select instead of food choices (or even just a fill-in section where they can type). Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been resolved? I would like to know what hotel my guests are staying at (we had to book 3) for welcome bags!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to figure out how to ask guests what type of meal they would select, eg: vegetarian, gluten free. How can you add a question like this to the RSVP?

• ryanandjaedi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a huge help! I would love to add questions like what food choice they want, or a music suggestion for the DJ

• Denise Tan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes completely agree! Especially if booking accommodation has to go through myself (not booked individually with venue)

• Brian Wettach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree!

My one question would be: "What is the address of your place of lodging for the wedding weekend?" This way we can coordinate shuttles/transportation to pick up all of our guests and bring them to the ceremony location.

Feedback and Knowledge Base