What's your idea for The Knot?

Can't Export Guest List

We are so sorry some of you are finding that you are unable to export your Guest List. Our tech team is aware and they are working urgently on a fix. We are eager to find a solution for you and many of our other couples.

Thank you for your understanding - and your patience.

xoxo,
Customer Experience Team

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminKeri (Customer Success Manager, The Knot) responded  · 

Great news! The Tech team was able to find a solution to this issue today and you should be able to export your Guest List again with ease. We are so sorry that was down at all, but really appreciate you taking time to report this quickly. It helped us find the solution.

xoxo,
Keri

Customer Experience

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in the UK and exporting does not work. Should I be able to export in the UK?

• Lillian Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw Keri's reply that the tech team found a way to export the guest list. I still don't see a print and export option on the website.

• Dawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to export my guest list. Is this going to be corrected? I need to send out save the date cards asap, but I would prefer to copy them from a hard copy rather than having to flip back and forth on the website.

I would like to export my guest list to import to paperless post. Why is a .csv export not available?

I need to export my list! Has it really taken you 4 months to figure out a way to do this?! OI would never recommend the knot to anyone

hello, how do i do this? the help documentation isn't helpful and I need a csv for my envelopes.

• Annie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot export my guest list. There is no export button. There used to be, because I export it a few months ago. Can you please assist?

• Richelle Rosenbaum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I still cannot export my guest list. When I click the export button, nothing happens. Please help! Thank you.

• Erin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not currently working. The link to export does not actually work to start the export.

Feedback and Knowledge Base