What's your idea for The Knot?

Including Pet Care into Timeline & Checklist

Hello!

I wanted to reach out today to see if there a way we could add hiring pet care to the wedding timeline you provide to couples getting married?

From my perspective, so many couples are now including their beloved fur babies in their wedding day celebrations. However, they really don’t know how to make it happen or when they should start to think about it. As a wedding day pet care supplier, this area is too often overlooked during the wedding planning phase and left to the last minute. Couples scramble to find care and then often forget things like a water bowl or treats. Couples should ideally start to think about hiring a professional services around the time they book their photographer and other vendors.

I truly believe that including an item about pet care into your timelines and checklists will delight your users.

Happy to help develop this further if you think it would be a good fit.

Thanks so much for your consideration, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can ever be of assistance.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Veronica Silva shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ciera responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...