What's your idea for The Knot?

Registry Note unable to change font color

The background for our website is dark purple and does not show Black font all too well. I have updated the font area to all white, but the Registry Note section is still in black. How can this be updated?

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Laura shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to raise the same point as one of the previous comments in that the writing on the registry page used to be white, it was already perfect and then it broke in the last week or so. Our wedding is next week and we are having more and more confused guests asking us what is happening with our registry. Please resolve urgently

• Shannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue! The font on the website is white, but the Registry font is black. This does not look cohesive. Can you please fix this?

Also having the same issue. The font used to be white on the Registry page with the note and it's set to white for font on every other page but suddenly it's black on just the Registry page. Please help me fix this.

• Melvin and Phia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just want to echo that I'm having the same problem! Black theme chosen so there's no way guests can read the text

#same

The website background is dark grey and the font color for the message is black!!! You can barely read it. I've searched high and low on how to change it and no options have been found. Please please please please please help to fix this.

I'm also experiencing this problem and my guests cannot read my registry message at all. Please help us fix this.

Having the same issue, it was showing white font when initially was set up couple weeks ago, but now its showing blue and our background is blue, so its not readable. When will this be updated or point me on how to fix this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base