What's your idea for The Knot?

Wedding Website Theme / Font and sizing not adjusting

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out about the font/design feature that is not adjusting as expected. This is a known issue that our Website Designers are working on for all of our designs and themes. Unfortunately, we have been told the fix will not be a quick one and for now if the style, font size, color or font design does not change it likely will need to stay as the base theme intended, when you started your wedding website.

You will be notified once the issue is fixed. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

If there’s anything else we can assist you with. Please email our Customer Experience Team Help@theknot.com

XOXO
Your Customer Experience Team

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lauraluce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi. So, can I re-order the hotels in my "accommodations" section? Or must they appear in the order in which I entered them? We have multiple hotels to post but I want them in a particular order. Thanks

• Priscilla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The area where you edit the text in the accommodations/transportation modules when creating wedding website has got to be the most frustrating task that I've encountered in all of my wedding planning. You cannot highlight a block of text and delete it easily. Instead you have to put your cursor in front or behind the text and delete/backspace each character which is so time consuming. You cannot highlight certain words and apply the bold/italics format to them. You have to select the bold/italic icon and type the text that you want to be bold/italicized. It also seems like the website has an issue with removing the bold/italicized feature after you've decided to go back to using regular fonts.

Because the text editing windows are pop-up windows instead of being built into the webpage, if you accidentally click outside of the window it closes the window and you lose all of the information that you were working on.

Please change these features so that these modules are much more user friendly!

Feedback and Knowledge Base