What's your idea for The Knot?

How can I make it so the "Honeymoon Fund" shows up at the top of my registry list for guests. I'm worried people won't see it!

How can I make it so the "Honeymoon Fund" shows up at the top of my registry list for guests. I'm worried people won't see it!

It does show up at the top on my end of the site, but when I view the "guest" or front-facing version of the site, it shows up at the bottom.

I think it makes more sense to have it at the top, as it's displayed on the back-end version for me.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Julia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi there!

Unfortunately that is not an option we offer at this time. All registries are automatically displayed in the order of our partnership. Since Theknot.com owns the Newlywed/Cash Fund, it will always be displayed after our partner retailers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are always adding new options and hopefully this will be one that will be added in the near future.

However you can organize your items in a custom order on your wish list, by updating your Registry Settings: https://www.theknot.com/registry/manage/settings
Please note; before moving forward with the options below. You have to have a wedding website with us. Otherwise you won’t be able to sort your gifts.

Steps below:
1. Log into your membership www.theknot.com
2. Once you’re logged in Click on this link: https://www.theknot.com/registry/manage/settings
3. Scroll down to Your Gifts under ‘Gift Sort Order’ select ‘Arrange gifts in my preferred order’.
4. Go back to your wish list, by clicking on “Registry” (left nav) locate your Newlywed/Cash Fund, click on the tile, using our drag and drop tool, you can bring your Newlywed/Cash Fund tile to the top of your item list.

If you need additional help, please email our Customer Experience Team at Help@theknot.com

Enjoy the rest of your planning!

XOXO
Your Customer Experience Team

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Judy Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm thinking about taking off my Amazon registry and just noting in the comments that we are also registered at Amazon. No one is going to see the cash funds if they are at the very bottom. Annoying.

Feedback and Knowledge Base