Make App available for International Users

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

We are so sorry our App is not available in countries outside of the USA and Canada. You are still able to create and access our features through desktop. As an alternative, you have some options with one of our international partners.

Mexico – bodas.com.mx
Chile/Argentina – matrimonios.cl
Brasil – casamentos.com.br
Colombia – matrimonio.com.co
Peru – matrimonio.com.pe
Uruguay – casamiento.com.uy
France – mariages.net
Italy – matrimonio.com
UK – weddingwire.co.uk
Portugal – casamentos.pt
Spain/Asia – bodas.net

Let us know if you have questions. Thanks for your understanding.

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Your Customer Experience Team

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brittany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Switzerland too please, or Europe in general! Since I cannot use the app, I will be searching for another website. :(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I am new here and also from New Zealand. It would be awesome if your app was available.

Hi There,

Just wondering when this will be a thing? because I reaaallly want the app but for some reason it is not available? which doesn't really make sense haha.

• S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there I get constant reminders on your site to download your app. I totally would but you have not made it available in my country (New Zealand).

Could you either:
    Stop having reminders and pop ups every time I go to a different page on you site OR
    Make your app internationally accessible.

It's really annoying.

• Alexander Straub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I totally agree with you - my wedding is on 4th November. I tried to download the new app - it's not available in Australia - grrrr... They better to make this app available for any country.

• Tammy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using the website and app with no problems for ages now. However when I tried to download the new app it says it is not available in Australia? I cannot understand why this is! Now I'm going to be stuck when the current app is deleted in 35 days. My wedding is 2nd December so all my invites have been printed with this current website on it, so it's too late to change.

I use my phone WAY more than my laptop and it would make everything so much more accessible! Hopefully you can do this soon!

Feedback and Knowledge Base