What's your idea for The Knot?

[Wedding Website] My location is wrong on our Wedding Website.

I am SO sick of logging on everyday and seeing my wedding location default to COLORADO when I am getting married in PA. I can't even give people our wedding website URL because they will all be asking WHY it says CO instead of PA.

I am sick of receiving the typical "thanks for being patient, we are working on it" response. This is a total fail on the knot's part.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lindsay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just downloaded the app and each time I open it a new location is selected. How can this be fixed?

• Jana w commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The website is saying 11pm and my wedding is at 5pm.. I changed the time to 5 several times and it still says 11pm.. help please

• Dale Gump commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having this same problem. We are getting married in Buffalo, NY and it says Florida. Any recommendation on how to fix it?

• Julie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue - Please just remove this feature ADMIN! Looks like it is powered by Google and using the IP address of my internet provider. For goodness sake - just let us write in our own location!

• Emma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone know how to fix this? The knot took 5 MONTHS to respond to the OP and did not include any details on how to correct the problem. There are comments here showing people are continuing to experience the same issue TWO YEARS on! It is beyond frustrating to change this back multiple times a day. The knot can you please respond with some instructions to help all of the people commenting on this thread!

Still happening. Showing wedding in PA, when it is listed as being in NY.

My daughter is having the same problem. They are getting married in Missouri but it says Minnesota? How do you fix this?

• rachelheersink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am now having the same problem now....mine is supposed to say it's in COLORADO but instead says MISSOURI

• Christina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having this issue. It says we are getting married in CALIFORNIA but we are getting married in WISCONSIN.

• Cassie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My registry says I'm getting married in New Jersey but I'm getting married in Honolulu, HI. How do I fix this?

• Kaitlin O'Donnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having this issue. It says we are getting married in Bakersfield but we are actually getting married in San Juan Capistrano, CA

hello i am having same problem i am getting married in Anguilla the Caribbean island and keeps coming up anguilla MS

thanks

I am having this problem too. Mine says IL but I'm getting married in MN. I need this fixed asap.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the exact same problem.This is 2 weeks and its still not fixed. At this point I've tried changing my site 50 times. I'm giving up and would like instructions on how to delete all my information off of the knot.com. Please respond.

• Sarah H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also running into this issue. It says White Plains when our wedding location is Cleveland.

• Melissa Villaneuva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having an issue with my location. When people search our registry it is showing as TX but we are having it in Steamboat, CO.
    If someone can make these adjustments ASAP.

Thank you in advance

• Ginny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's now late October and I am still experiencing the same issue, despite the problems having been "fixed" in August. Our wedding location appears wrong on the splash page on external search engines and the internal theknot wedding website search. Please help!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base