What's your idea for The Knot?

[Guest List Manager] Zip Codes don't export with guest address information.

I thought it was wonderful that suggested addresses popped up when entering my guests into the Guest List Manager. But it wasn't so wonderful to export the list and discover there were no zip codes included. So now I have to go back and enter those again. It really makes the address finder feature useless.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thanks so much for letting us know about this issue. We are looking into it and will get back to you when we have an update.

You should absolutely be able to export the zip codes associated with each guest address!

Thanks for your patience!

Krista

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just discovered the same issue and am super bummed!! Really hope I don't have to retype in all the addresses in a separate excel sheet.

I am just now noticing this, as I'm trying to get our list together for our Save the Dates. This is highly frustrating and a waste of time!!!!!

• Michael Ravetti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fail Fail Fail - You auto-fill addresses (which is great) but ignore zip codes.
        How has this ticket not been corrected?

Any databasing expert should have this problem solved in weeks. 6 months later...

Such a waste of time. UGH. This website has made my work double. No zip codes, no guest list management. These are critical features.

• Gwen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I noticed this today when sending save-the-dates and had to look up every single zip-code! The zips were already there on the old guest list manager. You also cannot organize this manager by party or by type such as groom's family. It is making this whole process really difficult and time consuming! I don't know why you would change a good thing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base