The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Find a couples registry

Not all “save the date” cards have the the couples last name. Please allow someone to look them up using only their first names.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You are right – many times the couple doesn’t include all of their information. We are hoping to improve our couple’s search in the next few months and I will be sure to pass along this idea to our Development team. I will say that when looking just for first names, even if you have the date, there is going to be a lot of duplicates. We definitely want to make sure that our guests are finding the right couple the first time. We tend to assume that if you are invited to a wedding, the guest will know the last name of at least one member of the couple, but again, we will definitely revisit this logic when refreshing our search feature.

xoxo,
    Keri

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base