TheKnot.com Ideas + Feedback

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Discontinuing Use

Hello,

My fiance and I recently signed up to use your website as a helpful guide to planning our wedding. After going through several of the different guides and tools, we realized that there are no services tailored to an LGBTQ wedding. It is quite unfortunate that you have decided not to include our community in your services. It became most obvious when we were looking at cake toppers and noticed that you do not have a single wedding cake topper for same *** couples.

I will be deleting my account and moving on to a more inclusive service for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are very sorry to see you go. We definitely are continuing to update our site and the features offered to be more inclusive and also give you the option to personalize your wedding website and information for any type of wedding.

We are also working with the vendor that manages TheKnotShop.com for us on their product selections. While you may have found that some of the cake toppers were bride/groom specific, we also offer a wide range of inclusive toppers that are not people related. It sounds like you were looking for two men or two women as the options available, and again, we are working on adding this in the future. A few years back we did have some ‘choose the couple’ types of cake toppers and they just did not sell. We are hoping that when we source a new product it will be something that is…

• Couples' Log In

I think that it would be great if there was a way that both my fiance and myself could have separate logins with our own email address, but could collaborate on the same account.

This would be great for the wedding website or themes!

Thanks,
      Jo

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We hope to be able to tell you this is coming soon – and soon we will tell you this very thing. Right now one of our amazing product design teams is working on a way we can open the memberships to be collaborative and you could share two logins for one account. We know that although you can share the same login right now that is not always ideal.

Thanks again for sending this over! We are listening and really hope to provide some great news when this is live.

XOXO,
        Keri

• Expand locations in 'Wedding Details' section

I was originally going to have a wedding in the US, but changed my mind and decided on a destination wedding. It would be nice if locations outside of the US could be searchable in the 'wedding details' section in account settings. Because it is not, under the registry section, it is still reading as if my wedding will be in Baltimore, MD. This could be confusing to some guests.

2 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
          XOXO,
          Meuy

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base