What's your idea for The Knot?

Additional Instagram

I absolutely love the website feature. However the one issue is that only one instagram hashtag can be added. The feature itself is amazing. Its a great way to get all the wedding photos in one place. However, I would love to add another hashtag. We planned on doing one for each of us. So i have to hope everyone either uses both or one is more popular. Being able to use both would be great.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  MeuyAdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

This is a great suggestion! We will definitely pass this along to our Product Design team for consideration.

Enjoy the site!
    XO,
    Meuy

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Susan MarksSusan Marks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well i like to take notes for the instagram because i love to at instagram and looking for increase instagram followers ,Only find http://trueinstafollowers.com/ which is good but not best ,I need to search more if you have any suggestions ping me.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can i test the hashtag option now before I make my website live to see how the hashtag works in the instagram photo album I created on the site?

• mrandmrsryksemrandmrsrykse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we have two hashtags as well! That would be great if they could be included in the same album or if another hashtag album was allowed.
        Also will you be adding the ability to have Facebook hashtags? More of our guests use Facebook.

Feedback and Knowledge Base