What's your idea for The Knot?

[Registry] The look of the manual added registry is quite boring.

The look of the manually added registry is quite boring. It's just a whit box with text and a button. Can you guys consider allowing us to add a background image or icon for the manual registry additions?

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tanisha CouchTanisha Couch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Please change this. I have been trying to figure out how to do it for an hour now...

• MistyMisty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. It would be really nice to be able to add an icon or photo on that page. As it is now, it is boring and, honestly, kind of ugly. It definitely doesn't fit with the rest of the website.

• BrooklynBrooklyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whole heartedly agree! Either allow us to add our own images, or expand the icon collection to include more online registries that are increasing in popularity such as honeyfund, blueprint, etc.

• betsybetsy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALLOW the customer to add a visual link. like a picture. Also let us edit and include the number of items on that registry website.

• elayneelayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I have honeyfund and target. Because honeyfund isn't a recognized registry, I have this beautiful Target icon next to a ugly, bland, honeyfund icon. I want people to choose Honeyfund over Target to buy our gift, and the set up you have doesn't draw the eye to it. I should at least be able to change the font, add my own image, etc.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this suggestion. The manually added registry looks so dull next to my brightly colored and formatted BB&B and Target registries.

• Nikki LanfordNikki Lanford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Editing tools are needed to add manual registries that don't look anemic and too tiny to read.

Feedback and Knowledge Base