Are you unable to find your Registry page? Did you create your registry within the last 72 hours?
After you create a registry at one of our retail partners, it can take up to 3 days for your registry to appear in our search results. Please note that when you manually add a registry that's not one of our retail partners your registry items will NOT display on The Knot Registry.
If you created your registry more than 3 days ago, here are a few things you can try:
- Try your search again. Make sure you use the same name you used when creating the registry in-store or online.
- Confirm your registry is set to public or searchable on the store's website.
- If you have a registry with a store that isn't one of our listed partners, you can add it manually to your registry profile but clicking "Add your registries manually
- " (see reference below!).
- If you still can't find your registries, contact our customer service at email@example.com.