Hi and thank you so much for your idea!
We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.
We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!
Enjoy your planning!
You're welcome, Angel. Glad that it worked for you too. Happy to help! And..congratulations! ^_^Riza commented
ADDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO WEDDING WEBSITE.
The very first time I tried embedding videos, it worked! So happy. You may check this link (our wedding website) for samples and see if it's how you wanted it.
How I did it.
1. In a section of your choice, "Add a New Item".
2. A new section item will pop-up.
3. Click the "Alignment" button, choose "Center Text" to make sure the video is at the center >>my vanity ^_^
4. Paste your Youtube video url in the contents field, title is optional.
5. Click Enter (the video must appear right away). You may add some blablablas, up to you.
6. Click SAVE.
That's it! Hope this helps :)